Induction Heating - Tube and Pipe
Our renowned reliability, efficiency and operating flexibility, coupled with our advanced technology, makes Inductoheat the logical choice for induction heating in the tube and pipe industry.
Typical Applications for Induction Tube & Pipe Heating include:
• CONTINUOUS INDUCTION ANNEALING OF TUBE AND PIPE
• CONTINUOUS BRIGHT ANNEALING OF COPPER AND STAINLESS STEEL TUBE AND PIPE
• CONTINUOUS AND STATIONARY PIPE STRESS RELIEVING
• CONTINUOUS HARDENING AND QUENCHING OF PIPE
• HEATING OF PIPE PRIOR TO BENDING
• POST ANNEALING OF WELDED PIPE
• HARDENING OF DRILL ROD PIPES
• CONTINUOUS CURING OF PIPE COATING
• PREHEATING OF PIPE ENDS PRIOR TO WELDING
• BILLET HEATING FOR SEAMLESS PIPE PRODUCTION
|Induction tube heating prior to stretch reducing is key to optimizing the reducing process.|
Each installation is specially designed with the required power, frequency and layout to provide the most flexible and reliable production rate and quality.
IROSS™ Pipe-End Heating Units
IROSS™ Pipe Heating Units are designed specifically for heating pipe and variety of tubular
products. These systems utilize patented fluxmanager technology that yields superior
temperature uniformity compared to conventional medium frequency pipe heating designs.
• Preheat for welding & swaging • Hardening • Annealing
• Normalizing • Removal and cure of coatings
• Friction weld and swage stress relieving
Visit this YouTube Link below to see IROSS™ in action.